|USA Brand Name||Zydena|
|Manufacturer||Sunrise Remedies, India|
Zudena 100 Mg (Udenafil)
What Is The Generic Name For Zudena
Generic Zydena is called Udenafil.
What brand of Viagra is equivalent to Udenafil?
About Udenafil 100 mg:
Zudena Undenafil 100 mg tablets contain udenafil citrate as its main ingredient, which treats erectile dysfunction (ED) in males. You can buy this medicine only on a doctor’s prescription since it is unavailable without a prescription.
Sunrise Remedies manufactures Zudena tablets in India. It’s one of the largest manufacturers of Zudena tablets in the world.
Udenafil citrate is the active ingredient found in Viagra (100 mg) and Cialis (20 mg). It is also used in generic drugs for erectile dysfunction.
What are the uses of zudena 100 mg?
Zudena 100 Mg is used in:
- Erectile Dysfunction
How does zudena 100 mg works?
Udenafil relaxes the walls of the arteries so that more oxygenated and deoxygenated arterial fluid flows through them. It helps increase the diameter of the arteries in the lung so that more air can be carried into the bloodstream.
Before You Use Zudena 100 Mg Tablet:
Make sure that:
- You’re not allergic to Udenaifil.
- You don’t drink alcohol.
- You must inform your doctor about pre-existing conditions, allergies, medications, surgeries, dietary habits, supplements, and vitamins.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Zudena 100 Mg :
- Avoiding drinking too much is essential.
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid driving or operating machines.
- Do not take any medication without first consulting a physician.
When Not To Use Zudena 100 Mg :
If you’re taking Zudena 100 mg, don’t take it if you have any of these
- Have you ever noticed any allergies or hypersensitivities to it?
- Do you have any heart-related issues or high/low/normal/high/low/normal
- What gender are you?
- Always seek medical advice from your doctor before taking any medication.
Ask your doctor if you:
- Are taking Nitrates
- Have you ever experienced a stroke, heart attack, or low blood pressure?
- If you have severe liver disease or kidney disease, you may
- You’ve noticed a decline in hearing and vision loss.
- Do you have any other conditions, drugs or therapies?
Zudena 100 mg contains the active ingredient udenafil, which is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) and pulmonary hypertension (PH). It is the prescribed medication for ED.
Patients are advised to take Zudea 100 Mg at any time, 1 hour before the intercourse. Do not consume it in larger amounts than Prescribed. It is not prescribed for the pediatric population and f females.
How much Udenafil is to be used?
Patients are always advised by their doctors to follow their prescription and directions to consume Zudena 100 mg one tablet per day, 30 minutes prior to sexual activity. It helps in treating their health condition.
You may be prescribed a higher dosage if your condition is severe; however, you shouldn’t hesitate to ask for a lower one.
How To Take The Zudena 100 Mg (Udenafil):
Take Zudena 100 mg as directed by your doctor. Do not chew, break, or crush the tablets—swallowed whole. Take one hour before sex.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Zudena 100 Mg (Udenafil)
Patients should follow their doctor’s instructions when taking Zudena 100 mg. They should only take a little of it or use it for a short period of time.
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, immediately contact your doctor or go to an emergency room immediately.
Do not share your medication with others around you or within your relationship even if they show signs of having the same illness. It could lead to side effects. Tell them to go see their physician for treatment. Missed dose:
Misses of Zudena 100 mg can be taken anywhere in the day. If it’s the right moment for the next dosage, skip the missed one but don’t double the dosage for the next one.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Zudena 100 Mg (Udenafil)
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Burning, Numbness, and Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Nasal congestion
- Changes in Vision
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Zudena 100 mg tablets may affect the way other medications work, so you need to tell your doctor if you’re taking any vitamins, herbal supplements, or other drugs before starting treatment with Zudena 100 mg. It interacts with the below-listed medication:
- Isosorbide Mononitrate / Dinitrate
It treats diseases like:
- Heart disease
- Disease of the Retina
Warning And Precaution:
Zudena 100 mg should be used very carefully because it may cause side effects.
- With Antihypertensives
- Patients who suffer from physical deformities of their penis or painful erections that last for longer than four hours
- If you’re planning on having any kind of surgery, be sure to get insurance coverage for it.
- It is not given for women and pediatric patients.
- Talk to your doctor before starting any new medication or supplement.
Things To Remember:
- Could you keep it away from kids?
- If you’re unsure whether to call your doctor, ask yourself these questions: Is there any reason why you shouldn’t take the medicine? Does the medicine come from a reliable source? Do you know how long the medicine
- Read all the information printed on the labels or inserts before using any medicine.
You shouldn’t take Zudena 100 mg in larger or higher doses without first talking to your physician because it could cause serious side effects.
Keep the Zudena 100 mg at room temperature, away from direct light and heat in a cool and dark location for up to 12 months after purchase. Ensure that the packaging is kept tightly closed until use.